Thursday, August 18, 2011

God is Faithful

While the sky still dark, the rooster not even willing to sing its first song and people still cuddle up on their warm blanket like me, my sister's phone rang and rang so LOUD. Dang! It broke my sounded sleep. Do you think I woke up after that haunted sleep phone and leave my bed empty? NO! I was not easily give up. I need some more time please...

Oh sleepy head wake up now. I started my day with my daily chores but today little bit lighter. Thanks God! Open my eyes wide to the east where the magnificent sun start its job to adore a bright day but an hour later the dark clouds spread over the sky and cover the sun. I thought its going to rain but two hours later my thought just completely wrong. You know now I am a bad weather reader.

My devotion today is about God promises. Once God promises something, He will make it happen. Like those sun, whether the sky dark nor clear, it will always give its light. It is faithful in giving its light to the earth just like the One who crate the sun is faithful in making happen what He promised.

" Whatever trouble may assail, of this we can be sure: God's promises can never fail, they always will endure"- Hess

When the sun going back to its place, still it wow us even more with its grandeur twilight like this one





No comments:

Post a Comment